1. 2013 greeted us with a broken heater. All of a sudden, Mother Nature decided it was winter time in Atlanta and simultaneously, our heater said "Peace Out". We came back to 64 degrees in our house. Not balmy, let me tell ya. Nice, huh? A repair man is coming out today and I can only hope and pray this doesn't break the bank. What a way to kick start the new year, right?
2. On a much lighter and warmer note, The Husband and I are jet setting to Cabo on Friday! Crazy, I know. We just got back from the holidays. It was a surprise to me as well but hey, it's always a good time to go to Mexico, right? We will be there for several days and I cannot wait. The Husband has been pulling some
3. Having just rolled back in to town and heading back out on Friday, it's looking like my Christmas tree and decorations will be up through January 12th. Terrible, I know. Please, no judging! I added a few new things to my Christmas decor this season and I think it's time for some new organizing tools. I'm really liking this one...
And I could probably use a few more of these too...
Have you seen any that you just love? Please, let me know!
4. I am so, so sad about Bethenny and Jason. I really thought they would be able to make it work. My heart just breaks for them. I hope they can at least be amicable for Bryn's sake. Such sad news, especially around the holidays. Anyone watch her talk show? It's not broadcast here in ATL yet but I have caught it a time or two when traveling to other cities. I hope it rolls out in more markets this year because I sure do miss her!
5. I am 100% hooked on this creamer from International Delight. If you follow me on instagram, you know that I've recently become obsessed with it. I have to give credit where credit is due...thanks Mom and Dad for turning me on to this absolute goodness! If you haven't tried it, you really should. It's worth it and you can thank me (and my parents) later!
Well, that's all the randomness I have for today. I simply can't believe how fast 2012 flew by. I am so thankful for my readers and the dear friends I've met through blogging.
Here's to a great 2013 full of continued blessings!
I hope the rest of your short week is fantastic.
Cheers and Happy New Year!
Oh and I'm linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday.
Hop over and check it out. I guarantee you will love it!